Receive Equipment (ROT)
A typical ROT consists of (Equipment list given in basic)
- Ku-band Receiving Dish / Antenna of / 0.9m / 1.2m diameter with Non Penetrating Mount
- LNBC with feed for Receiving Ku-band signals
- Set Top Box(STB) Digital Satellite Receiver with Remote operation to receive 2-45Mbps of Ku-band signals
- IF Cable form Dish to IRD and connecting cables from IRD to TV
- TV set with Audio and Video input output facilities with remote.
- UPS of 1KVA capacity with one hour backup
- Cabinet for housing TV Receiver, UPS, and IRD
- Earthling, lightning arrestor, power boards, etc.
ROTs in the network
|1||APNET project||1445(Govt. Schools, Welfare dept. schools, G.Jr.C, GDC Technical Education, Engineering, Medical and PG centers)|
|2||RVM/SSA project||5013 (Govt. Primary School Complex, MRC etc..)|
|3||MPDOs||1097 (Training Centers, MRC, MPD office, etc..)|
|4||ROTs Operation & Maintenance and procurement of new ROTs, the responsibility rests with User Departments.|